Joe A. Caceres, MD, FAHA, FAAC
Dr. Caceres is the founder of Caceres Medical Group (CMG) and Buena Park Heart Center (BPHC). He has been a practicing physician in the United States for over 32 years.
- Resident of Internal Medicine (3 years) at the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Cardiology Clinical Fellow (2 years) University of Washington School of Medicine
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellow (2 years) at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
Dr. Caceres has been a clinical researcher and published more than 9 articles in reputable journals such as:
- Annals of Internal Medicine “automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillators and survival of patients with left ventricular dysfunction and ventricular arrhythmias” Ann Int Med, 109: 529-34, 1988.
“Wide QRS complex tachycardia: Reassessing a common clinical problem,” Ann Int Med, 109: 905-12, 1988.
- American Journal of Cardiology “cryoablation refractory sustained ventricular tachycardia due to coronary artery disease” Am J Cardiol, 63: 296-300, 1989.
- Circulation “sustained bundle branch reentry as a mechanism of clinical tachycardia” Circulation 79: 256-70, 1989.
“The electrical catheter ablation of right branch: A method of treating ventricular tachycardia due to macro-reentry reentry package branch” Circulation 78: 246-57, 1988.
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology “Effectiveness of cryoablation alone for refractory sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia due to myocardial underside” J Am Coll Cardiology, 11: 1254-9, 1988.
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of Orange County
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association
- American Academy of Cardiology
- American Society of Preventive Cardiology
- American Society of Hypertension
- Heart Failure Society of America
- Awards Top US Medical – Internal Medicine and Cardiology – 2003, 2004, 2005
- Top Award Cardiologists America – Cardiology – 2007
- Top Award Cardiologists America – Interventional Cardiology-2010
- Certificate of Appreciation – Most Compassionate doctor-Award 2011
- Distinguished Grand Master of the American Board of Cardiology – 2012 Award
- Consultant of the National Academy of Medicine – cited 2012 Special Award
- Top Award Cardiologists America – Cardiology-2012, 2014
- Atrial fibrillation: Contemporary Diagnosis and Medical Management
- Management of stable angina pectoris
- STEMI: Updated Guidelines ACC and AHA
- Stable chronic systolic heart failure: Diagnosis and Management
- Optimization results in stable CAD
- Degenerative aortic valve stenosis: Diagnosis and Management
- Enhanced external counterpulsation treatment in refractory angina pectoris
- Cardiology Practice for Primary Care Providers: Role of EECP in stable angina pectoris
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic diastolic heart failure
- 2013 ACC / AHA treatment on blood cholesterol to reduce cardiovascular risk atherosclerotic Adults
- Updated Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of High Blood Pressure
- EECP First Annual Symposium of refractory angina pectoris