Dr. Caceres is the founder of Caceres Medical Group (CMG) and Buena Park Heart Center (BPHC). He has been a practicing physician in the United States for over 32 years.
- Resident of Internal Medicine (3 years) at the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Cardiology Clinical Fellow (2 years) University of Washington School of Medicine
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellow (2 years) at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
Dr. Caceres has been a clinical researcher and published more than 9 articles in reputable journals such as:
- Annals of Internal Medicine “automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillators and survival of patients with left ventricular dysfunction and ventricular arrhythmias” Ann Int Med, 109: 529-34, 1988.
“Wide QRS complex tachycardia: Reassessing a common clinical problem,” Ann Int Med, 109: 905-12, 1988.
- American Journal of Cardiology “cryoablation refractory sustained ventricular tachycardia due to coronary artery disease” Am J Cardiol, 63: 296-300, 1989.
- Circulation “sustained bundle branch reentry as a mechanism of clinical tachycardia” Circulation 79: 256-70, 1989.
“The electrical catheter ablation of right branch: A method of treating ventricular tachycardia due to macro-reentry reentry package branch” Circulation 78: 246-57, 1988.
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology “Effectiveness of cryoablation alone for refractory sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia due to myocardial underside” J Am Coll Cardiology, 11: 1254-9, 1988.
- Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics “Enhanced external counterpulsation: A unique treatment for the “No-Option” refractory angina patient” J Clin Pharm Ther. 2021 Jan 7. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.13330
- A Prescription for Faith, 2021, Paperback ISBN:9781098352028